l Wax Melt and Candle Safety Information – Candangelic Scents

Wax Melt and Candle Safety Information

Wax Melts:

Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your melt burner. Use with an unscented tealight or an electric burner, in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Only burn the wax melt on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. 

Safety - Do not put fingers or hands into the unit while lit. To reduce risk of injury, keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not leave unattended or burning out of sight. Place unit on a level and heat resistant surface away from other heat elements. Do not overfill the bowl; you can top up once wax has melted. The burner may become hot; do not touch while in use as heated wax can burn. Allow to cool when finished using. Do not use metal objects to clean out wax; this may crack and damage the burner. See changing your wax melts on how to do this best. See label on wax melts for further health and safety advice. 

Storage - wax melts are sensitive to light and temperature, you can avoid your wax melts from cracking and melting by storing in a cold, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep your wax melts dust free by keeping the extra wax in there clamshells or back in the sealed packaging dispatched to you in.


  • Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at any one time
  • Keep out of reach of children, pets & draughts
  • Always trim your candle wick to approx. 5mm before lighting
  • Never leave a burning candle unattended
  • Only burn a candle on a level, first resistant surface

To get the best burn time and scent throw  for your candles please burn your candle from centre to the edge, ensuring a near-full melt pool and no tunnelling. This is especially important one your first few burns. 

It is very strongly advised to read all the CLP ingredients information before using your scented Candle or Wax Melt!!